- Kansas State University: Bachelor of Science in Family Studies and Human Services
- Friends University: Master of Science in Family Therapy
- KC Play Therapy Institute: Certificate of Play Therapy
- Department of the Army (Army Medical Department): Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) Training
- Department of the Army (Army Medical Department): Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) I & II Training and Supervision
Children and their families, adolescent issues, traumas, sexual abuse, women’s issues, and couples/family issues. I have experience working with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, adjustment difficulties, anxiety, attachment difficulties, depression and various mood disorders, relational disorders and various traumas.