Greetings Friend. In life, we encounter a multitude of obstacles that test and challenge us. We are not designed to carry these burdens alone. Providing individual therapy is a great joy of mine. I seek to understand each client’s unique situation and provide a comfortable and non-judgmental environment to guide them toward resolution and peace. I have a heart for working with children, adolescents, and families. I am passionate about creating a safe environment where children can learn to express their thoughts and emotions through various mediums, such as play, art, writing, and words. I assist families in understanding the barriers that keep them from receiving connection, joy, and fulfillment. I combine evidenced-based practices with a faith-based perspective to provide intervention designed to meet the specific needs of each client. I strive to empower children and families to meet their fullest potential.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology, Washburn University, May 2014
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Minor in Sociology, Washburn University, May 2011
- Associate of Science Degree, Cottey College, May 2008
- Certified Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Practitioner
- Women and teen girls: Mood disorders, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, self-worth issues, identity concerns, trauma, grief/loss.
- Children and families: Relational issues, behavioral/emotional regulation concerns, challenges within adolescence, attachment disorders, trauma and/or abuse.
Works with ages 4 and up.