Fact About Me:
I have three boys of my own (Luke, Drew, Cole) who keep me extremely busy. I love to coach them in every sport (basketball, football, baseball) and enjoy every minute of actively being a part of their lives as they grow and learn about Christ.
- Masters of Social Work degree from Washburn University in May 2008
- Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker (LSCSW) since May 2011
- Parent/child conflicts
- Anger management
- Behavior Problems and Poor Decision Making Skills
- Parenting and Marriage Relationship Issues
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Positive Behavioral Support
Works with ages 7 and up.